Cost of living in Valletta, Malta vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.595 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 132% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 67,399 ден (€1,094) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$23,990 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$9,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lleida costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)