Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.989 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 94% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 54,348 ден (€877) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bangalore costs ₨44 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Imphal costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boulder, Colorado costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Elizabeth costs R 59 (about 2 hours ago)