Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina vs Ohrid, Macedonia
WARNING! Ushuaia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ushuaia.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.694 MKD / ARS *
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 19,972 ден (ARS $28,785) in Ushuaia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Juan costs ARS $1,320 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (about 1 hour ago)