Cost of living in Urgench, Uzbekistan vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00514 MKD / UZS
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urgench (Uzbekistan) is 8% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 25,686 ден (4,996,208 сўм) in Urgench.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$45 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ubon Ratchathani costs 500 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kristiansand costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)