Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04512 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 121% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 57,347 ден (₩1,271,034) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £4.59 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Prague costs 47 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Memphis, Tennessee costs $0.26 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €29,136 (about 2 hours ago)