Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 18.962 MKD / TND
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 12% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 31,343 ден (1,653 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$14,490,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Vladivostok costs руб 22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,066 (about 3 hours ago)