Cost of living in Trieste, Italy vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.317 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 124% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 71,540 ден (€1,167) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Morón costs 40 CUC (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Den Helder costs €3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$22,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)