Cost of living in Trapani, Italy vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.405 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 75% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 49,059 ден (€799) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 109 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marília costs R$ 59 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 4 hours ago)