Cost of living in Toruń, Poland vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.516 MKD / PLN
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 37,136 ден (2,747 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)