Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,314 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 39.402 MKD / CAD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 196% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 85,868 ден (C$2,179) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ciudad Guayana costs 20,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bogotá costs COL$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)