Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Ohrid, Macedonia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00124 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 29,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 20,991 ден (﷼ 16,913,776) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boulder, Colorado costs $25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Elizabeth costs R 59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 2,100 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $2,900,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 3 hours ago)