Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.686 MKD / RUB
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 24,582 ден (руб 35,857) in Tomsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rohtak costs ₨700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)