Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.49838 MKD / ALL
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 45% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 39,154 ден (78,563 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pointe-Noire costs 2,500 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Istanbul costs 13TL (20 minutes ago)