Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.394 MKD / MXN
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 40,183 ден (Mex$ 16,782) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨140 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baghdad costs 750,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Edinburgh costs £1,017 (about 2 hours ago)