Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 39.553 MKD / CAD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario (Canada) is 106% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,558 ден (C$1,405) in Thunder Bay, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Madrid costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)