Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.713 MKD / INR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 18% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 29,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 23,730 ден (₨33,283) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leipzig costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)