Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.717 MKD / BTN
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 19% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 32,084 ден (44,728 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 35 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Long Beach, California costs $2,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beirut costs 1,250 L£ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $18,000 (about 4 hours ago)