Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.394 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 99% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 51,782 ден (€843) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Florianopolis costs R$ 93 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cork costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)