Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.592 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 213% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 90,882 ден (€1,476) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨140 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)