Cost of living in Tapachula, Mexico vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.370 MKD / MXN
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tapachula (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 33,532 ден (Mex$ 14,148) in Tapachula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨112 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bryansk costs руб 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $3.50 (about 3 hours ago)