Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.592 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 98% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 61,468 ден (€998) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Namangan costs 5,000 сўм (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €18,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,472 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (about 1 hour ago)