Cost of living in Tacuarembó, Uruguay vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.249 MKD / UYU
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacuarembó (Uruguay) is 13% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 32,811 ден ($U26,270) in Tacuarembó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pointe-Noire costs 2,500 Franc (30 minutes ago)