Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Ohrid, Macedonia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00124 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 68% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 52,011 ден (﷼ 42,094,458) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,514 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.82 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Midoun costs 300 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)