Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16951 MKD / HUF
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 16% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 35,973 ден (212,222 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (1 minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,112 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)