Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 66.732 MKD / GBP
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 128% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 61,468 ден (£921) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Memphis, Tennessee costs $0.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €29,136 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Homyel costs 36 BYN (about 2 hours ago)