Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.760 MKD / PEN
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 43% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 40,054 ден (S/. 2,714) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr800 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €0.91 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greater Sudbury costs C$2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (about 2 hours ago)