Cost of living in Sterlitamak, Russia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.687 MKD / RUB
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sterlitamak (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 26,520 ден (руб 38,596) in Sterlitamak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$12,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsingborg costs 440,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)