Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.586 MKD / NOK
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 200% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 81,028 ден (kr 14,507) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)