Cost of living in Stamford, Connecticut, United States vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.256 MKD / USD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stamford, Connecticut (United States) is 199% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 86,729 ден ($1,660) in Stamford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €11 (about 3 hours ago)