Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.718 MKD / INR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 9% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 24,462 ден (₨34,056) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pointe-Noire costs 2,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)