Cost of living in Springfield, Missouri, United States vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.139 MKD / USD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Missouri (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,708 ден ($1,068) in Springfield, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Los Angeles, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 200 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)