Cost of living in Springfield, Missouri, United States vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.956 MKD / USD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Missouri (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 60,417 ден ($1,141) in Springfield, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Warsaw costs 22 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £579 (about 1 hour ago)