Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Ohrid, Macedonia
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00125 MKD / IRR *
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 41% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 40,999 ден (﷼ 32,901,099) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.53 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £4.59 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Prague costs 47 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Memphis, Tennessee costs $0.26 (about 2 hours ago)