Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.771 MKD / CNY
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 83% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 53,078 ден (6,830元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tirupati costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)