Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.645 MKD / CNY
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 80% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 57,445 ден (7,514元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 20元 (about 3 hours ago)