Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04598 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 155% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 68,780 ден (₩1,495,877) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Volta Redonda costs R$ 1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$150,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tampa, Florida costs $25,475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.93 (about 2 hours ago)