Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04459 MKD / KRW
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 152% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 78,254 ден (₩1,754,813) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 3 hours ago)