Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 31.494 MKD / BAM
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 42% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 39,836 ден (1,265KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Asunción costs 5,200 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,078,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Quebec City costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)