Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,506 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.826 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 41,136 ден (R$ 4,187) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Imphal costs ₨84 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Elizabeth costs R 59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 2,100 ден (about 2 hours ago)