Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.520 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 38,191 ден (R$ 4,012) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pointe-Noire costs 2,500 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Istanbul costs 13TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dongguan costs 19元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aarhus costs kr120 (about 4 hours ago)