Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.906 MKD / DOP
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 32,419 ден (RD$ 35,785) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 15 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)