Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01370 MKD / COP
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 29,212 ден (COL$2,132,203) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caguas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$14,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)