Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.734 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 102% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 54,559 ден (€884) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,643 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Toronto costs C$1.97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.66 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Asunción costs 5,200 Gs (about 2 hours ago)