Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.667 MKD / BOB
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 37% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 38,238 ден ($b4,987) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Almería costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Milan costs €1.58 (about 1 hour ago)