Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.082 MKD / PHP
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 169% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 83,369 ден (Php77,033) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caguas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$14,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Vladivostok costs руб 22,000 (about 3 hours ago)