Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.087 MKD / PHP
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 32,372 ден (Php29,778) in San Fernando, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 28 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 86 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 7 (44 minutes ago)