Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.791 MKD / USD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 224% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 103,806 ден ($1,966) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 5 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 5 hours ago)