Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Ohrid, Macedonia
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.697 MKD / ARS *
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 29,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 22,598 ден (ARS $32,425) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,846 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 550 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghaziabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)