Cost of living in Salta, Argentina vs Ohrid, Macedonia
WARNING! Salta has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Salta.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.691 MKD / ARS *
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 30% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 41,508 ден (ARS $60,052) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥180,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1.05 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,543 (about 5 hours ago)