Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.036 MKD / SAR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 31,206 ден (﷼ 2,223) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)